Hawaii Five-0


What is a blog the best for than just spouting off on what you're up to. Weeelll, I have been breaking all of my moral codes and have been watching TV shows. Specifically shows on NBC and CBS. Shocker? Okay, so maybe you assume I watch shows on there all the time. Nope. I watch them years later. And I say to myself, "Eh, I guess it's not all that bad." I won't go near Sex and the City or Friends though. Nope, nope, nope. Among the shows I have been watching one is Hawaii Five-0. The main reason, if you must know, that I deigned to watch the show was because of Daniel Dae Kim. Not that I love the dude, or his acting. But I love seeing Korean-Americans (all Asian-Americans) in the mainstream. Liked that there was another Korean-American main in Grace Park. So far the show is okay. I think I am watching it for the hot... um... action. Well, let's just say I'll be sticking around to see something that is short, blond and balding (...). Short man swagger, got to love it. Isn't that why we ladies watch these (action/crime) shows anyway? The main dude, Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Brooding annoys me though. The comedy act between the two main-main leads is mildly amusing, at times. Mostly bromance stuff. The action bits are almost forgettable. Bang, bang, some guns fight. Hi-yah! some kicking. BAM! some explosions. Sound good? Ha ha. Just ta let y'all know, I was not aware this was a remake... until ten minutes ago. I did have an inkling from that cheese theme song. You know the one... the one that sounds like the 1960s, the decade in which it was probably born.

No comments:

Post a Comment